“Look at Garry Kasparov. After he loses, invariably he wins the next game. He just kills the next guy. That’s something that we have to learn to be able to do” A cool quote from Maurice Ashley. The question here is how can you win a game?
The answer is SIMPLE! Attack is the MOST entertaining part of the chess game and it will help you to win one game after the other. All chess player love to attack and with this course you'll learn how to do it successfully.
“Good positions don’t win games, good moves do”. Another cool quote by Gerald Abrahams. However, we need to mention one key problem that many players have. One on the major reasons on why beginner and amateurs lose games is that they don't understand how and when to make good attacking moves.
Why this course created?
“I don’t believe in psychology. I believe in good moves.” As American legendary grandmaster Bobby Fischer use to say. This is why this course created. It will teach you how to find the best moves, how to use the chess thinking system, and how to understand chess in hight level.
I collected ALL chess attacking principles and explained them via highly illustrative examples in order to be perfectly understandable for you. These principles will be your guidelines in order to help you select the best moves all the times. Similary, these key principles are repeating again and again in more than one games. Thus, you'll be able to learn them ny hard and use them to your games right after watching the theoretical videos.
What you will learn in your course?
- Understand Chess Like a Strong Player
- Develop Your Chess Thinking System
- Learn How to Attack Properly at Every Position
- The Attacking Fundamentals
- Advance Attacking Ideas and Motives
- Dramatically Increase Your Pattern Recognition
- Develop Rock-Solid Confidence
- Unleash your potential and become the chess player you meant to be!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who are your target students?
- Become a Great Attacker | Your Attacking Thinking System (Immortal Games) // 02 Games | 10' 05''
- How to Get an Attacking Position // 03 Games | 12' 35''
- How to Start an Attack // 03 Games | 19' 26''
- How to Create a Gold-Cage for the Enemy King // 05 Games | 8' 49''
- You’ll Never See Attacking Chess the Same Way After Knowing THIS // 06 Games | 7' 17''
- The Key Idea to Breakthrough // 02 Games | 11' 18''
- This Lesson Will Make You a Chess Terminator // 06 Games | 21' 44''
- Other Cool Attacks // 04 Games | 17' 13''
- Your Practical Guide // 07 Games | 25' 02''
- The Enemy Castle is in a GREAT Danger // 08 Games | 29' 30''
- The King Hunt Starts After 0-0 // 05 Games | 17' 08''
- Tips to Skyrocket Your Attack // 05 Games | 12' 05''
- Grandmaster Aaron Nimzowitsch GOLD rule // 01 Game | 21' 26''
- Grandmaster Shares His Secret Knowledge to WIN Chess Games // 01 Game | 21' 19''
- Grandmaster Marian Petrov Explains How to Use the Attacking Chess Principles // 01 Game | 20' 28''
- Conclusions - The Top 5 Attacking Chess Principles | 00' 00''
Videos Duration = 255 Minutes // 4.25 Hours
- Exercises 1000-1200 // 10 Exercises // 6 Pages
- Exercises 1200-1400 // 10 Exercises // 9 Pages
- Exercises 1400-1600 // 10 Exercises // 9 Pages
- Exercises 1600-1800 // 10 Exercises // 9 Pages
- Exercises 1800-2000 // 10 Exercises // 11 Pages
Exercises = 50 // 44 Pages
Author | GM Marian Petrov
Marian Petrov is an accomplished professional chess coach, theorist, and Bulgarian champion for 2002 and 2017, as well as winner of many open tournaments around the world.
GM Petrov is also a FIDE trainer and coach of the team of Wales at the last Olympiad in Baku in 2016. He graduated from the National Sports Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria with a Bachelor’s degree in Chess Pedagogy, a four-year undergraduate program designed to prepare top-level chess trainers.
Author | Angelo Kesaris
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is active chess player with International FIDE rating 1900 ELO. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organize lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. You can read more here.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
- Language: English
- Duration: Unlimited Access
- Access: Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
- Delivery: You Can Study it Online
- Compatibility: Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
- Trust: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you like this course, then please scroll up and add it to the basket. I'm looking forward to talk you inside the lessons!