If you like to improve yourself in chess then you should study the free course Learn, Play, Win. If you like to improve yourself in chess then you should study the free course Learn, Play, Win. You can study it by registering for free on the website. The lessons are uploaded online and you can see them from all devices, mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop computers.
- Crushing attacks
- Tactical puzzles
- Biggest blunders
Author | Angelo Kesaris
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach for the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is an active chess player with an International FIDE rating of 1900 ELO. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organizing lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. You can read more here.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
- Language: English
- Duration: Unlimited Access
- Access: Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
- Delivery: You Can Study it Online
- Compatibility: Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
- Trust: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee (only if you enroll in the product without a discount and only for single products, not bundles)
Visit FAQ Page
If you like this course, then please scroll up and add it to the basket. I'm looking forward to talking to you about the lessons!