Have you ever heard that ‘the hardest game to win is a won game’?
IM Mat Kolosowski made a career out of it. By simply winning games you are already winning you can land into the next rating bracket in no time.
It is an easy fix and a very effective one.
In fact, it is so effective that Mat Kolosowksi went from 1885 to 2309 just doing this one thing. Mat would get a small material advantage or a positional edge and convert it into a win.
And in this 3-hour course, IM Kolosowski is revealing all the strategies he used to do just that, that gained him over 400 Elo points!
Many players think that gaining 400 points requires years of tactics drills, a complete overhaul of opening theory, and memorization of the entire endgame manual.
That’s not the case.
Oftentimes, one simple SKILL applied correctly time-after-time gets you to this 400+ points result.
What you will learn:
- Simplification of positions and secrets to winning exchanges
- Liquidation into a winning endgame [a simple to use formula]
- How IMs and GMs rapidly activate ALL their pieces?
- Defending your winning positions and avoiding complications
- Focusing on your most valuable assets and preventing counter-play
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Liquidate to Endgame
- Chapter 3. Exchange Smartly
- Chapter 4. Prevent Counterplay
- Chapter 5. Activate Your Pieces
- Chapter 6. Trust Your Assets I
- Chapter 7. Trust Your Assets II
- Chapter 8. Squeeze the Most Out of Your Advantage
- Chapter 9. Sometimes You Just Need to Suffer
MEET THE AUTHOR:
IM Mat Kolosowski (FIDE 2451)
Mat Kołosowski is an International Master from Poland. He is a multiple Polish youth championship medalist. In 2010 he took 5th place in European U-18 Championship. During the course of his chess career Mat won many international tournaments. Apart from being a player, he is also a chess coach who has experience in working with students from more than 20 countries.
Note: By clicking above you'll go to the chess world website. From there you can enroll to the course.