Why this course created?
Chess tactics are one of the most, if not THE MOST, important parts of the chess game. Improving your tactical skills will help you to stop unexpected losses. It is no surprise that TACTICS is the key to winning chess games up to 2000+ ELO. The question here is this: Can you spot hidden tactics in your games?
If you are under 1800 FIDE rated, tactics are a must-study element! The majority of chess players don’t have a foundation that they can build upon. This course was created for this reason, to help you understand the thinking system, the tactical elements, and how to apply tactics in your games quickly and with confidence.
You can overcome and be successful against the majority of chess players' struggles. You will LEARN the fundamental tactical motives and then you will UNDERSTAND how to see the patterns. The method can guarantee your chess improvement.
The Grandmasters Stelios Halkias and Angelo Kesaris are here to answer our queries, by guiding you with many interesting examples through the basics of chess tactics to advance topics.
The course is suitable for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players. You'll be able to understand, enjoy, learn, and improve yourself by watching these videos.
If you want to increase your tactical vision and acquire a significant advantage compared to your opponents with real results, here is your chance!
Here's what you'll learn:
- Solve Successfully Chess Puzzles
- Develop Your Chess Thinking System
- Learn How to Calculate Properly at Every Position
- The Tactic Fundamentals
- Advance Tactical Motives
- Dramatically Increase Your Pattern Recognition
- Develop Rock-Solid Confidence
- Into – Basic Chess Ideas // 01 game | 17' 53''
- Chess Thinking System // 03 games | 22' 32''
- How to Avoid Blunders // 01 game | 16' 45''
- The Most Fundamental Tactical Motives // 05 games | 11' 10''
- All Typical Checkmate Motives // 15 games | 12' 25''
- The Single Most Important Tactical Idea // 07 games | 9' 36''
- Invisible Moves // 08 games | 7' 04''
- Tactical Secrets – Clever Combinations // 03 games | 7' 15''
- The Most Important Tactical Motive // 07 games | 15' 31''
- The Deepest Tactical Knowledge // 05 games | 11' 45''
- Pieces Coordination & How to Create Mating Nets // 03 games | 16' 32''
- Amazing Sacrifices Around the Castled King // 03 games | 16' 37''
- Sacrifices and Tactical Shotes Into Empty Squares // 03 games | 21' 21''
Total Video Duration = 185 Minutes // 3 Hours
- Level 1200 – 1400 // 25 Exercises // 14 Pages
- Level 1400 – 1600 // 25 Exercises // 14 Pages
- Level 1600 – 1800 // 25 Exercises // 14 Pages
- Level 1800 – 2000 // 25 Exercises // 14 Pages
Exercises = 100 // 56 Pages
Author | GM Stelios Halkias
Stelios Halkias is a Top Greek Chess player with Pick ELO 2600+. From 2002 he holds the Grandmaster (GM) title by FIDE. He has represented his country in a number of Chess Olympiads, including 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012. For more information please read more here.
Author | Angelo Kesaris
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is active chess player with International FIDE rating 1900 ELO. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organize lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. You can read more here.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
- Language: English
- Duration: Unlimited Access
- Access: Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
- Delivery: You Can Study it Online
- Compatibility: Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
- Trust: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you like this course, then please scroll up and add it to the basket. I'm looking forward to talk you inside the lessons!