- Post a comment
Why This Course Created?
If you start the game with 1.e4 then you'll face Sicilian Defense too often! It is a reliable and one of the best scoring systems. Indeed, open sicilian, with the move d4, is probably the best choise for White but it requires TONES of theoretical knowledge, precision, opening research every month, and hight energy levels to play it.
In the contrary, I have a cool, solid, and very aggressive opening system for you that will help you to remember the one and only practical idea! Your task is to control the center and then transfer your queen to the kingside by Qe1 and Qh4. Even a 5 years old kid can follow this idea and I can guarantee to you that you will checkmate your opponent's King many times!
I searched many years in order to find an attacking, blitz friendly, system like Grand Prix Attack. I used it for many years with success and it help me to rise up my ELO rating. This is why I decided to create this course. I'm offering to you a simple, dynamic, easy to learn system that can serve you for life!
You're welcome to check the detailed article “Sicilian Defense | Grand Prix Attack” in order to learn the basic ideas. Please click here in order to study the free lessons.
The Lessons are Suitable for:
- Intermediate Players
- 1000 – 1600+ Fide Official Rating
- 900 – 1800+ Online Rating (LiChess or Chess.com)
Here is what you are going to learn:
- Learn all the variations; sublines & main lines
- A very aggressive system against Sicilian Defense
- Master Grand Prix Attack
- Middlegame ideas and plans for both colures
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Knowing movements of the chess pieces. You can see my course, free of charge, “The Easiest Way To Learn Chess” - Newbie 500 by clicking here.
- Your thinking cap!
- 11 Videos | 201 Min | 3 hours 21 minutes
- 49 Games Analyzed
- Presenter: Angelo Kesaris
- Complete Repertoire
- Opening Name: Grand Prix Attack
- Language: English
- Into | 8' 37'' // 6 games
- Tal's Gambit | 19' 27'' // 5 games
- Alternatively Aproach | 20' 30'' // 6 games
- Against O'Kelly Variation // 2...a6 | 5' 22'' // 3 games
- Against 2...d6 Variation // Intro | 27' 50'' // 5 games
- Against 2...d6 Variation // Illustrative games | 35' 31'' // 7 games
- Against 2...e6 | 19' 46'' // 4 games
- Main Line 2...Nc6 – Bc4 | 21' 58'' // 5 games
- 2...Nc6 – Bb5 Sublines - 1 | 15' 23'' // 5 games
- 2...Nc6 – Bb5 Sublines – 2 | 16' 59'' // 5 games
- Main Line 2...Nc6 – Bb5 | 11' 19'' // 3 games
- 11 Theoretical Video Lessons | 201 Minutes
- 49 Analyzed Games
Author | Angelo Kesaris
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is active chess player with International FIDE rating 1900 ELO. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organize lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. You can read more here.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
- Language: English
- Duration: Unlimited Access
- Access: Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
- Delivery: You Can Study it Online
- Compatibility: Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
- Trust: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you like this course, then please scroll up and add it to the basket. I'm looking forward to talk you inside the lessons!