Why It Created?
Some say that chess is a form of art; others it's all about science... Above all, however, chess is a game. Like every other game, chess offers provides feelings of joy, fun, fair play, and creativity. During these free lessons, you'll be going to learn more about this amazing game!
This is the first and the most important training program because you will learn about the moves, the chess game, and you'll set your chess goals.
- Chess | Why chess?
- Chess | Curriculum
- How it created?
- Chess | Learn The Basics | The Chessboard
- Chess | Learn The Basics | The Rook
- Chess | Learn The Basics | The Bishop
- Chess | Learn The Basics | The Queen
- Chess | Learn The Basics | The King
- Chess | Learn The Basics | The Knight
- Chess | Learn The Basics | The Pawn
- Square Colors // 10 days training program on visualization
- World Chess Champions
- ELO | Chess Rating System
- How to Find a Chess Club
- Your thoughts
- What to do next?
About the Author
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach, theorist and FIDE National Instructor. Born Ioannina - Greece (1982) with International FIDE rating 1900 ELO.
He is co-author and Academy manager for the Remote Chess Academy.
As a chess teacher, he has been happily teaching chess since he was 20. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organize lessons in chess clubs, private classes and online teaching.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
Note: This training program is free!