© 2023 Rules Chess Strategies | All Right Reserved
- Post a comment
Why this course created?
Nowadays the opening theory developed a lot of thanks to databases, very strong computers, and the help of professional chess players. Usually, people have their work, outside of chess, and they do play in local chess tournaments in the afternoon or online. If this paragraph describes you then I have a perfect solution, this course with “The Best 10 Aggressive and Blitz Friendly Openings”!
To win we need to attack. The attack requires a more active position and some imbalances. This is your general goal and you should focus on it from the very first moves of the game.
This is why IM Asaf Givon and Angelo Kesaris created this course. Both are professional and very experience, chess coaches. They provide shortcuts and tips that can maximize your chances to win the game either with White or with Black.
After studying the lessons of this course you will be able to build an aggressive opening repertoire that will withstand the test of time.
- 208 Minutes + Bonus = 53 minutes // More than 4 Hours
- Games = 36
- PGN Τheoretical Files
- PGN Files from Practice
- PDF from Practice = 34 Pages
- Practice = 50 Examples
- Opening and Typical Mistakes // 07 Games | 26' 00''
- The Best 10 moves // Your Thinking System // 01 Games | 13' 18''
- What is an Aggressive Openings // 04 Games | 14' 40''
- Powerful Attacking Tips in the Vienna Opening // 07 Games | 15' 35''
- The Simplest and Most Aggressive Plan in the Sicilian Defense // 01 Games | 24' 39''
- My Best Scoring System against the French Defense // 05 Games | 22' 00''
- Winning and Attacking ideas in the Caro Kann // 01 Games | 18' 19''
- Build an Impressive center against Alekhine Defense // 02 Games | 13' 08''
- The Aggressive Scandinavian Defense against 1.e4 // 01 Games | 27' 14''
- Powerful Attacking System with the King's Indian Defense // 03 Games | 9' 17''
- How to Destroy Bird's Opening With This Aggressive Set Up // 02 Games | 7' 08''
- An Aggressive Set us Against English // 01 Games | 7' 40''
- How to Attack Brutally Against the Larsen Opening // 01 Games | 9' 40''
Bonus Video || Aggressive Chess Opening || WIN WITH Vienna Gambit (1.e4)
Bonus Video || Chess Openings | Blackmar-Diemer Gambit | FREE ELO !!
Exercises // Total = 50
- 01 Vienna
- 02 Sicilian
- 03 French
- 04 Caro Kann
- 05 Alekhine
- 06 Scandinavian
- 07 KID
- 08 English
- 09 Bird Opening
- 10 Larsen Opening
What will students learn in your course?
- Understand Chess Like a Strong Player
- Develop Your Chess Thinking System
- Learn the Most Important Opening Errors
- Learn Plenty Aggressive Openings
- Start the Game Correctly with White and Black
- Develop Rock-Solid Confidence
- Unleash your potential and become the chess player you are meant to be!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Knowing the movements of the chess pieces
- Studied my previous (free of charge) course “The Easiest Way To Learn Chess”
- Your thinking cap!
Who are your target students?
Author | IM Asaf Givon
Asaf Givon is International Master since 2013, with 2 GM norms, he’s close to get the Grand Master title.
He’s an active player for the Kfar Saba team in the First Israeli Chess League. He got the 1st place at the Israeli Open Championship (2013) and was the Israel U-20 Champion (2013 and 2014).
As a chess teacher, he has been happily teaching chess since he was 16!
Author | Angelo Kesaris
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is active chess player with International FIDE rating 1900 ELO. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organize lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. You can read more here.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
- Language: English
- Duration: Unlimited Access
- Access: Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
- Delivery: You Can Study it Online
- Compatibility: Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
- Trust: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you like this course, then please scroll up and add it to the basket. I'm looking forward to talk you inside the lessons!