© 2023 Rules Chess Strategies | All Right Reserved
- Post a comment
The Benko Gambit is an aggressive and tactical reply to 1.d4. It will help you get an aggressive position, full of tactical possibilities. This is the best way to guarantee victory!
Usually, the d4 - players would like to have a stable situation in the center and hopping for a maneuver game. With the Benko gambit you can destroy their plans and ideas; take them out of their comfort zone...
Benko is not similar to other gambits with unclear compensation, but a positional robust opening system that survived through centuries. The main idea of this system is to give up a pawn on the queenside and then press White's weak pawns with rooks and a powerful fianchetto g7 bishop. In many cases, White lost the game by a tactical blow; something you can do in the future.
You can read the detailed article regarding the Benko Gambit by clicking here.
What You Will Learn?
- A very aggressive system against 1.d4
- Master Benko Gambit (with White and Black pieces)
- A complete repertoire with Black pieces
- Middlegame ideas and plans for both colures
- Learn from 57 Illustrative analyzed games
- Positional themes which can be applied to your games
- The lines checked by strong computer engines
Why I created the lessons?
Benko gambit is a base to understand more complex openings like Benoni and King's Indian Defense. It should be your first step before learning more advanced openings.
It has a lot of positional ideas that will help you improve your level to intermediate (more than 1500 ELO) or strong player (more than 1800 ELO). Black's pieces have very typical and characteristic positions. The maneuvers are standard and for that reason, you'll remember them easily.
It is a system that helped me to get a 1900 FIDE ELO rating and perform my best win against a 2300 ELO player; with black pieces! I know by hard all the ideas and lines because I use them for years. Thus, you can take advantage of my vast experience to create a powerful opening repertoire against 1.d4. You'll never fear this first move again.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Studied my previous (free of charge) course “The Easiest Way To Learn Chess”
The lessons are suitable for:
- 1200 – 2000+ Fide Official Rating
- 1100 – 2500+ Online Rating (LiChess or Chess.com)
Who are your target students?
- All levels
Outline || Theoretical Lessons
- Introduction | 4' 34''
- The Most Amazing Games | 16' 36''
- Nf3 // Without d5 // Gambit from Black | 20' 20''
- All Sublines Analyzed | 9' 45''
- Strategical System Qc2 | 20' 57''
- Sublines Nf3 with d5 | 14' 45''
- The f3 line| 20' 57''
- Benko Declined // b6 Variation – Part 1 | 18' 44''
- Benko Declined // b6 Variation – Part 2 | 20' 17''
- Fianchetto Variation | 17' 51''
- The f4 Line | 11' 59''
- King Walk | 22' 14''
- Trompowsky – Aggressive a | 18' 38''
- Trompowsky – Aggressive b | 09' 00''
- Trompowsky – Save Line | 22' 08''
- Symmetrical English Gambit a | 14' 17''
- Symmetrical English Gambit b | 07' 25''
- Symmetrical English Gambit c | 06' 23''
- Like Samisch 5.f3 | 25' 40''
- The Modest 5.e5 | 13' 11''
- Benko Declined 5.b6 | 11' 32''
- Benko Accepted - King Walk 7.e4 | 14' 01''
- Fianchetto Variation 8.g3 | 08' 33''
Exercises - Practice
- Level 1000 - 1200 = 10
- Level 1200 - 1400 = 10
- Level 1400 - 1600 = 10
- Level 1600 - 1800 = 10
- Level 1800 - 2000 = 10
23 Theoretical Video Lessons | 348 Minutes | 5.8 Hours
PGN Files with games and analysis
Exercises = 50
Author | Angelo Kesaris
Angelo Kesaris is a professional chess coach the last 20 years and FIDE National Instructor. He is active chess player with International FIDE rating 1900 ELO. He started teaching chess in primary schools, organize lessons in chess clubs, private classes, online teaching, and chess course creator. You can read more here.
Learn Anywhere, Anytime and on Any Device
- Language: English
- Duration: Unlimited Access
- Access: Mobile, Desktop, Tablet
- Delivery: You Can Study it Online
- Compatibility: Accessed on ANY device (even non-Windows devices)
- Trust: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you like this course, then please scroll up and add it to the basket. I'm looking forward to talk you inside the lessons!
The time to improve at chess is now; so please enroll in the lessons to boost your understanding and results to the maximum level!